Free Outline Generator
Generate An Outline For Your Next Blog in Seconds With The Power of AI
Please Try Another Search Term
We Couldn't Find Any Results
What Is a Content Outline?
An outline is a detailed plan that displays the main parts of the blog or video. It tells you the main 4-5 ideas you will discuss in your content. The same is applied to blog outlines and video outlines.
The outline starts with an introduction, main headings, and a conclusion. Your outline should contain the main keyword in the introduction and some accompanying words in the headings.
There are many benefits to creating an outline for your content, including the following:
- Improving the workflow
Improving your workflow is the most important benefit of creating an outline. It helps you focus more on the idea you are writing, move seamlessly from one idea to another and never miss any idea. Thus, it will save a lot of time and effort.
- Create harmonization among writers
Outlines are essential when more than one writer is working on the content. While writing the outline, the writers share their insights, ideas, and feedback, then arrange them in the outline. It is an essential step before creating the first draft.
How Do You Write a Content Outline?
Writing a content outline for your article or video requires following a few steps. These steps are:
1- Make a keyword research
Before starting your outline, you should do keyword research to find the main keyword of your content. There are many paid and free keyword research tools for finding keywords like Ahrefs, Semrush, PromoterKit Free Keyword tool, and more… You can use any of them to find a keyword for your content.
2- Choose a title
After you find a good keyword, it is time for the title. Your title usually contains your keyword with additional information.
3- Write down the ideas
Then, it is time for ideas. Ask yourself how your keyword can be illustrated, and then break these ideas into headings. Add a heading for each idea, knowing that each heading will be turned into a paragraph. Don't worry about the number of headings. After all, you don't want big blocks in your content.
I know it seems tough, but that's why we created our Outline Generator to help you save time and effort.
4- Organise the ideas
After writing all your ideas, you have a vision of your overall blog or video, so you must organize the written thoughts in chronological order to deliver the whole message.
Let's take an example of this process. Consider the keyword "How to make money online?"
The outline would be something like this:
2. The many ways to make money online
3. The benefits of making money online
4. The best ways to make money online
5. How to make money online without investment
6. The risks of making money online
7. The challenges of making money online
Notice that there are no strict rules for determining the number of sections in your content. Most writers and video creators prefer 3-4 sections, but it usually depends on the total length of your content.
You can search Google for content outlines templates to write such an outline. Then, you can use these templates in your writing process. However, you will have to follow the theme of these templates. On the other hand, you can start writing the content outline from scratch in a few seconds using our Outline Generator.
What is the content Outline Generator?
Instead of spending hours surfing the internet to find a keyword, title, ideas, and more to write a great outline, you can use our Outline Generator.
Our Outline Generator helps you draft a content outline for free. You can draft your content outline using this free integrated tool in seconds without wasting your time on searching and writing.
H-educate's Outline Generator is the most accessible and professional Outline Generator in the market, which relies on Artificial Intelligence AI to help you create content outlines. This content generator outlines your content from introduction to conclusion, helping you save time and effort.
We use Strict Filtering on bad content, so you are not allowed to use the tool for generating any of the following categories of content:
- Hate: content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity.
- Harassment: content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual.
- Violence: content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others.
- Self-harm: content that promotes, encourages, or depicts acts of self-harm, such as suicide, cutting, and eating disorders.
- Adult: content meant to arouse sexual excitement, such as describing a sexual activity or promoting sexual services (excluding sex education and wellness).
- Political: content attempting to influence the political process or be used for campaigning purposes.
- Spam: Unsolicited bulk content.
- Deception: false or misleading content, such as attempting to defraud individuals or spread disinformation.
- Malware: content that attempts to generate ransomware, keyloggers, viruses, or other software intended to impose some level of harm.
Contact us for suggestions, complaints, or just feedback without hesitation.