Secure Password Generator Tool
Generate Secure Unbreakable Passwords in Seconds!
What is The Free Password Generator Tool?
A password generator is a tool that helps you create strong, unique passwords for your accounts.
A good password should be at least 12-16 characters long and include a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
How To Generate a Strong Password?
When you visit this page (the tool), it will generate a random password based on the default parameters. This password has 36 lower and upper case letters, digits, and special characters.
You can change the length and kind of characters used in the password if you have specific needs.
To copy the password to the clipboard, click the copy button.
How To make sure you are safe?
You should be aware of the following to keep your passwords safe from social engineering, brute force, or dictionary attacks and to keep your online accounts protected:
1. Do not use the same password, security question, and answer for multiple important accounts.
2. Use a password with at least 16 characters. Use at least one number, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one special symbol.
3. Do not use the names of your families, friends, or pets in your passwords.
4. Do not use postcodes, house numbers, phone numbers, birthdates, ID card numbers, social security numbers, and so on in your passwords.
5. Do not use any dictionary words in your passwords. Examples of strong passwords: CZ*1Qdrk5fLzBIE5G , t0^gwgx0NGCS*pzzZ*D78 , ApaQ7uKPE^!*LKXqx$X!V^9dSM.
Examples of weak passwords: pass12345, abc@123, 12345678910, yournamepassword.
What Makes a Password Secure?
A secure password should be 8 characters long, but ideally, 12 or 16 characters long.
Aside from length, it's critical not to reuse passwords across many online accounts. Millions of passwords have been made public in the past due to data breaches or hacking assaults.
Contact us for suggestions, complaints, or just feedback without hesitation.